On Saturday, 9th May Mermaid Theatre, London; Anna Kennedy OBE and autism charity Anna Kennedy Online hosted Autism’s Got Talent show for the 4th year. This spectacular event showcased amazingly talented performances by adults and children with autism. The performers, which will consist of singers, actors, musicians and dance troupes, flown the flag for autism and shown what people with autism and Aspergers syndrome are capable of.
- Autism’s Got Talent – Essex roadshow Saturday 14th October!
- Autism ambassador offers Paddy McGuiness and his wife support
- Tune into Vectis Radio Wednesday 26th July at 6.30 pm – AKO Building Bridges album
- Out-of-school clubs have excluded one in every two families who have a child with autism
- Autism with Attitude dance team qualify for the European championships in Germany!