Anna Kennedy Online is proud to announce our Official Partnership with Includability
Anna Kennedy Online is delighted to announce an official partnership with Includability – The Home of Inclusive Employers. We mirror Includability’s values of ensuring everyone receives an equal opportunity for any job.
Includability is more than a job board. It aims to provide inspiration and action for positive change in the workplace. The vision to be the number one job platform of choice for employers and job seekers and to positively contribute towards a society that is free from discrimination will be achieved through clear communication, collaboration, and decisive action.
Includability is a platform centred around community. It has been developed to raise expectation, increase employer accountability, and create a new standard for what a job board should deliver through engagement, collaboration and regularly sharing best practice.
The partnership will help introduce the Includability platform and values to customers, members and the wider public.
Anna Kennedy Online pledges to:
- Promote and champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Work collaboratively with Includability, other partners, charities, and ambassadors to promote best practice, employee education and wellbeing.
- Share content that will be beneficial to anyone visiting the website or social media followers.
- Be proactive in co-hosting webinars & networking events.
- Engage with the Includability communications team regarding possible news articles, success stories, staff stories and blog content.
- Empower and encourage employees to join groups to build knowledge.
Anna Kennedy said: “’I am honoured to be asked to be an Ambassador for Includability.
As a parent of 2 Autistic adults and Chairperson of UK Autism Charity Annakennedyonline I know only too well the importance of employment for adults. Only 16 -20% of Autistic Adults are in Full time employment in the UK this must change! Our adults want to contribute to society just like everyone else. Includability will help give the springboard to our adults into employment and give them the steppingstone to help them make their mark in the world just like everyone else.”
Paul Smith, Co-Founder of Includability, said: “As a community of like-minded people, we are proud to be partnered with Anna Kennedy Online. Change must happen, action is not optional, it is essential. Includability has been created predominantly out of frustration, but with a great deal of pride and hope.
Hope that we can play a part in going some way to eliminating the fear of discrimination from a job seeker thought process, the hope that we can help organisations bridge their employee’s education gaps and build their knowledge, and by removing the competitive element from all our partners, we passionately believe that best way to succeed is by working together, engaging, collaborating, and inspiring each other. It is time to stand up, speak out and be a game changer. If not now, when?”
A platform for employers that want to engage, collaborate, and build a community of authentically inclusive members. Includability aims to provide inspiration and action for positive change in the workplace.
Be the number one job platform of choice for employers and job seekers and to positively contribute towards a society that is free from discrimination, through clear communication, total collaboration, and decisive action. To provide a platform for employers with a commitment to treating people fairly and to offer job seekers a fully accessible and equitable application process.
Through engagement, collaboration and building a community of like-minded people, we aim to provide inspiration, break down barriers and make a difference. Every employer will be vetted and validated through a 5-Star ranking system based on user criteria with different accessibility needs, commitments to reasonable adjustments and sustainable practices, and retention feedback from former job seekers on the platform.
- 2% of monthly revenue will be split between two chosen Charities, Panathlon Challenge and Buddy Bag Foundation.
- 1% of monthly revenue of be split between Rotary International and additional community projects.
- A donation of 1% of annual sales to 1% For The Planet.
- Monthly donations will be made to B1G1 to support projects across the world that will impact the UN Sustainable Development Goals – Includability is most aligned with Goals 1, 5, 8, 10, 13 & 16.
- Becoming a B Corp Certified company and using business as a force for good.
- Pledging to be a carbon negative business, offsetting twice the carbon Includability emits.
- Plant 250 trees through Ecologi for ever a company signing up for the monthly subscription.
- 25 Trees will be planted for a single job advert purchased and 50 trees planted for every purchase job bundle of five credits.
- For every new job advertised, medicinal treatment for one day for a nursery school child in Ethiopia to be provided.
- One day’s access to an e-learning facility for a child in India donate per attendee of Includability’s Employer Support Groups.
- One day’s worth of seeds to nourish a child in Malawi donated per attendee at Includability Awareness Hubs.
- One day of life-saving healthcare for a patient in Kenya donated per attendee at Includability’s Inspirational Huddles
- For every new employer that registers, access to life-saving clean water to families in Cambodia for a week will be provided.
- For every job filled with an includability Job Seeker, improved sanitation to a child in Tanzania for a week will be provided.
- For every new jobseeker registration, school supplies to a child in India for a month will be provided.